There's a group of guys called the "Barstarzz" that I learned about less than a month ago. They're a group of super talented and athletic guys that do only calisthenics led by Eddie Checo. After watching a handful of their videos along with a few videos from others, I too aspire to become a bar star...zz!!
I bought a pull up bar and started off only being able to do 2 pull ups consecutively. I can currently do 6-8. My goal is to be able to do 100 in a day! I don't think this goal will be too hard to achieve granted all I do is watch their videos and do pull ups all day. Eventually, my wings (lats) will be so large, I will be able to fly myself to Arizona, Minnesota, and New York. Good times.
*Reminder to myself and others. Keep going!!! Believe and you can achieve!!*
-Gassius
No comments:
Post a Comment